Friday, September 19, 2008

Hello internet land!

Hello folks,

Willkommen! Thanks for sharing this very special part of my life with me.

Sometimes, it's really hard to believe that I'm a DOC. Like, little ol' Tracy working weddings? I never would have imagined it in high school, or in college. I've always been such a nerdy accountant. Honestly, I think I always had it, I just didn't know how to hone in on my skills. It just gives me a little high; I jump for joy at the thought of a prospective wedding. There's so much to learn too. Oh the possibilities!!

Anyways, I just want to say that this blog is something I've been looking forward to. I can post up my yummy vegetarian recipes (made with love, as always), my latest art projects and of course my most recent weddings!! OK, and maybe a stupid story or two. You know, the typical Tracy boo-boo's that really make you wonder how I ever got past the third grade.

I look forward to this great blogging adventure with all my fellow enthusiasts!

Best wishes,
Trace

No comments: