Saturday, February 21, 2009

Photography 101: Take One

Wow, it's been a while since my last post. I haven't been lazy, you see, it's been non-stop.

I started my brand new job with Activision Blizzard two weeks ago. The consensus? I LOVE IT. It's awesome to be working for such a vibrant company, and I think I've started to get used to the life-sized Spiderman statue in the foyer. Who doesn't love Spidey, right?

In addition to the new job, going to school (go partnership tax! Nooooooooot.), moving back to WLA and building my Etsy inventory, I've been trying to teach myself to do photos. One man cannot do it alone, of course. I've been getting help and tips from my lovely bf. Go bf!

Without further ado, here are a few highlights from my first time outdoors. I've got a long way to go in my journey, but here are the beginnings for all to see.








No comments: